Saturday, March 27, 2010

Inspiration

Ok Everyone,

As if scan time wasn't inspiration enough for me, I just received word of a 28 year old beautiful young spirit who was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer. Allison is getting married on May 8th.

What is going on with this world????

I know my scans will be good. Let's send all the good vibes we have gotten from dancing and loving life Allison's way. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=401096972787&ref=nf

Also, if you have not yet gotten involved in the fight against breast cancer, either with a Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, a 3-Day for the Cure,  or as my younger cousin at Dennison University did a "Bench Press for the Cure", get involved now. To do so, visit www.Komen.org. It can be as big or as little as you would like but this is an issue that affects us all. We all have mothers. We all have grandmothers. We all have aunts. We all have sisters. We all have daughters. Enough is enough now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have my rosary out tonight in advance of tomorrow's activties.....BELIEVING IS THE FIRST STEP IN WINNING THIS FIGHT!
Love you Bridgie